- Pre-Test Preparation:No Special preparation is required.
- Test Price:
Rs. 700 Rs. 350
- Report Availability : Same Day**
- Value Type: Quantitative
- Sample Type: Serum
- Analyzer (Machine):VITROS 5600 System : Integrated Biochemistry and ImmunoAssay Testing
- Machine Throughput: Over 940 Tests per hour
- Machine Type: Fully Automated : Bi-Directionally interfaced for barcoded blood samples
- Technology: VITROS MicroWell, MicroSensor and Intellicheck Technology
- Method:ECLIA (Enhanced Chemiluminescence ImmunoAssay Testing)
*Reference ranges and Clinical Utility are indicated for you and your doctors reference, and may change based upon periodical review of new evidence and/or your case specific details.
**Report are available same day provided sample collection time is on/before 2PM. The reporting time achievement rate is 95%.
Blood Collection Centres
- HOD Near AIIMS (South Delhi) – 50-1, Yusuf Sarai Market, Sri Aurbindo Marg, Near Green Park Metro Station
Mr. Sachin- +91-8588861215
Google Maps:Click Here for HOD Near AIIMS on Google Maps
- HOD Karkardooma (East Delhi):15-16 Hargovind Enclave, Vikas Marg, Opp Metro Pillar No. 119 , Near Karkarduma Metro Station, New Delhi
Mr. Sumit- +91-9582226333, Mr. Amit- +91-9582226310
Google Maps:Click Here for HOD Karkardooma on Google Maps
- HOD Faridabad (Faridabad, Haryana):Plot No. 55, Krishna Tower, Neelam Bata Road, NIT, Faridabad
Ms. Sarita- +91-8588862788
Google Maps:Click Here for HOD Faridabad on Google Maps
Additional Services at HOD
- Can’t understand your tests?Whatsapp us!: Whatsapp your prescription on +91-9582226310 and our call center team will revert to you at the earliest on the costings and how to proceed further.
- Home Collection: For availing Home Collection facility, please call at 011-40180000 and our call center team will assist you for booking the sample collection.
- Access Online Reports: Upon booking, a unique ID and passowrd is generated, against your registration. Further, an automated SMS message will be pushed to your registered mobile number, once your reports are ready for collection.
- Hard Copy Reports: Feel free to collect your hard copy reports from any of our outlets, if you do not wish to access online reports.
- Make Online Payments: If you want to make a payment for tests, click here !.