Cortisol is the major glucocorticoid hormone secreted by the adrenal cortex. Its physiological functions include regulation of carbohydrate metabolism and electrolyte and water distribution. Cortisol also has immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Pre-Test Preparation: No Special preparation is required.
- Test Price:
Rs. 680 Rs. 340
- Biological Reference Interval*: Cortisol levels are highest in the morning, and concentrations decrease towards evening.
- Before 10 AM : 4.46 – 22.7 µg/dL
- After 5 PM : 1.7 – 14.1 µg/dL
- Report Availability : Same Day**
- Value Type: Quantitative
- Sample Type: Serum
- Analyzer (Machine): VITROS 5600 System : Integrated Biochemistry and ImmunoAssay Testing
- Machine Throughput: Over 940 Tests per hour
- Machine Type: Fully Automated : Bi-Directionally interfaced for barcoded blood samples
- Technology: VITROS MicroWell, MicroSensor and Intellicheck Technology
- Method:ECLIA (Enhanced Chemiluminescence ImmunoAssay Testing)
*Reference ranges and Clinical Utility are indicated for you and your doctors reference, and may change based upon periodical review of new evidence and/or your case specific details.
**Report are available same day provided sample collection time is on/before 2PM. The reporting time achievement rate is 95%.
- East Delhi
- HOD Karkardooma (East Delhi) – 15-16 Hargovind Enclave, Main Vikas Marg, Opp Metro Pillar No. 119, Near Karkardooma Metro Station, New Delhi.
Mr. Amit: +91-9582226309
- HOD Express Path Lab – Krishna Nagar (East Delhi) – 1st Floor, C-2/15 Krishna Nagar, Karshini Handloom Building
Mobile No: +91-9582226308
- HOD Express Path Lab – Durgapuri Chowk (East Delhi) – A-1/6, Kabir Nagar, 100 Ft Road, Durgapuri Chowk, Near Action Showroom.
Mobile No: +91-7290011944
- South Delhi
Additional Services at HOD
- Can’t understand your tests?Whatsapp us!: Whatsapp your prescription on +91-9582226310 and our call center team will revert to you at the earliest on the costings and how to proceed further.
- Home Collection: For availing Home Collection facility, please call at 011-40180000 and our call center team will assist you for booking the sample collection.
- Access Online Reports: Upon booking, a unique ID and passowrd is generated, against your registration. Further, an automated SMS message will be pushed to your registered mobile number, once your reports are ready for collection.
- Hard Copy Reports: Feel free to collect your hard copy reports from any of our outlets, if you do not wish to access online reports.
- Make Online Payments: If you want to make a payment for tests, click here !.