CEA (CarcinoEmbryonic Antigen)
Increased serum CEA levels have been detected in persons with primary colorectal cancer and in patient with other malignancies including gastrointestinal tract, breast, lung, ovarian, prostatic, liver, and pancreatic cancers. Elevated serum CEA levels have also been detected in patients with nonmalignant disease, especially patients who are older or who are smokers.
- Pre-Test Preparation: No Special preparation is required.
- Test Price:
Rs. 820 Rs. 410
- Report Availability : Same Day**
- Value Type: Quantitative
- Sample Type: Serum
- Analyzer (Machine): VITROS 5600 System : Integrated Biochemistry and ImmunoAssay Testing
- Machine Throughput: Over 940 Tests per hour
- Machine Type: Fully Automated : Bi-Directionally interfaced for barcoded blood samples
- Technology: VITROS MicroWell, MicroSensor and Intellicheck Technology
- Method:ECLIA (Enhanced Chemiluminescence ImmunoAssay Testing)
*Reference ranges and Clinical Utility are indicated for you and your doctors reference, and may change based upon periodical review of new evidence and/or your case specific details.
**Report are available same day provided sample collection time is on/before 2PM. The reporting time achievement rate is 95%.
- East Delhi
- HOD Karkardooma (East Delhi) – 15-16 Hargovind Enclave, Main Vikas Marg, Opp Metro Pillar No. 119, Near Karkardooma Metro Station, New Delhi.
Mr. Amit: +91-9582226309
- HOD Express Path Lab – Krishna Nagar (East Delhi) – 1st Floor, C-2/15 Krishna Nagar, Karshini Handloom Building
Mobile No: +91-9582226308
- HOD Express Path Lab – Durgapuri Chowk (East Delhi) – A-1/6, Kabir Nagar, 100 Ft Road, Durgapuri Chowk, Near Action Showroom.
Mobile No: +91-7290011944
- South Delhi
Additional Services at HOD
- Can’t understand your tests?Whatsapp us!: Whatsapp your prescription on +91-9582226310 and our call center team will revert to you at the earliest on the costings and how to proceed further.
- Home Collection: For availing Home Collection facility, please call at 011-40180000 and our call center team will assist you for booking the sample collection.
- Access Online Reports: Upon booking, a unique ID and passowrd is generated, against your registration. Further, an automated SMS message will be pushed to your registered mobile number, once your reports are ready for collection.
- Hard Copy Reports: Feel free to collect your hard copy reports from any of our outlets, if you do not wish to access online reports.
- Make Online Payments: If you want to make a payment for tests, click here !.